External border measures – Covid-19 – as of 11 November 2020
In accordance with the order of 06 November 2020 indetifying the areas of circulation for SARS-CoV-2, virus infection as from 11.11.2020, the Following conditions must be fulfilled according to the origin :
1- People from the European area (1) or the 7 countries so-called "green" countries (2)
They are not subject to any health restrictions on entry in France (no test required)
Once within the national territory, they will be allowed to circulate only in accordance with the rules of confinement/lockdown and with their waiver certificate
2- People from countries outside the European Area (1) or the 7 countries so-called "green" countries (2)
These persons must :
1. Present the certificate of international departure to France, duly completed, dated and signed. People may therefore enter France if they fall into the categories indicated on this attestation.
2. Complete a declaration on honour that they Don't show symptoms of Covid-19 infection
3. For scarlet countries (3) : From 11 years, present the result of a virological screening test carried out less than 72 hours before departure concluding that there is no contamination, if it's not done they will not have the right to enter in France.
3Bis. For red countries (4) : From 11 years, present the result of a virological screening test carried out less than 72 hours before departure concluding that there is no cointamination or, failing that, accept the test on arrival.
In the latter case, when sending the flight notification to the CODT (Custom), people consent to carry out the COVID-19 Test must be specified on arrival at LFGA - Colmar Airport.
(1) The European area is composed of the 27 Member States of the European Union, the 26 Member States of the Schengen area and the United Kingdom, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and the Vatican.
(2) Green countries : Australia, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Rwanda, Singapore, Thailand) : simple declaration on honour.
(3) Scarlet countries : Algeria, Bahrain, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuaador, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Lebanon, Morocco, Panama, Russia, Turkey, Ukrainia, United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe
(4) Red countries : All countries except those on green and scarlet colour
New: BP price November 2020
Lire la suite
Colmar airport: the business airport for Alsace and a dynamic platform for aeronautical activities.